Each year the UnidosUS Annual Conference is the premier event devoted to the diverse Hispanic community that is moving our country forward.
- Unique opportunity to connect with Latino community leaders, business leaders, young advocates and allies from around the country.
- Discuss the Hispanic perspective on pressing issues affecting the country like housing, health care, civil rights and racial equity, education, and more.
- Hear from inspiring speakers creating social change in our communities and in their respective fields.
- Engage in expert-led workshops to understand the issues facing Hispanics, one of the youngest and fastest-growing groups in the country.
- Support Latino small businesses at our MerXado and visit attractions in San Antonio, a city with a rich and diverse culture
What to Expect
Based on the attendance at our Changemakers Summit in March, you’re all ready and eager to get back to the in-person events that we’ve all missed so much. The crowd at the Summit was energetic, engaged, and excited to move the community forward. We’re expecting the same energy July 9–11 in San Antonio!
We curate our program to cover the most pressing topics we’re facing today.
- Concurrent workshops into subjects such as education, access to health care, DEI and more
- Plenaries bring all Conference-goers together on a single issue with top thought-leaders as guests
- General sessions are a chance to hear from some of the most prominent figures in the country
- A gala celebration of Latino leaders and our community’s contributions to the American story
Connect and Network
With our return to in-person events, we want to make sure all of our guests have plenty of opportunities to meet new people and have a good time. We have nightly receptions dedicated to networking, cutting loose, and keeping the conversation going after a day of powerful discussions.
Support Local Businesses
Our MerXado brings together local Hispanic small-business owners to share their art, decorations, hair and skincare products, and so much more. Join us in supporting small businesses while you find the perfect gift or souvenir, or pick up a little special something for yourself.
The Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk is the official 2022 UnidosUS Annual Conference headquarter hotel. Book your hotel during the registration process, and before the deadline of June 17th, to take advantage of the UnidosUS Conference rates.
Saturday, July 9
8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. | Conference Day 1
• Changemakers Opening Breakfast Session
• Plenary Session
• National Affiliate Luncheon
5:00 p.m. | Welcome Reception
6:00 p.m. | Charles K. Kamasaki Retirement Reception
Sunday, July 10
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. | Conference Day 2
• Affiliate Leadership Breakfast
• Esperanza Hope for All Plenary Session
• Latina Luncheon
• Helen Rodríguez-Trías Award Presentation and Celebration
6:00 p.m. | Our Stories Reception
7:00 p.m. | Raza Development Fund Reception
Monday, July 11
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. | Conference Day 3
• Opening Plenary Session
• Workshop Sessions
• Plenary Session II
7:00–9:00 p.m. | Conference Awards Gala Dinner
9:00─11:00 p.m. | Conference Awards Gala After-Party
The Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk is the official 2022 UnidosUS Conference hotel and site of all meetings and events.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk
600 E. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
UnidosUS Conference Rates
(Registration is required to access group rate)
$189.00 per night for Single/Double plus tax and fee*
$214.00 per night for Triple/Quad plus tax and fee*
*16.75% hotel occupancy tax and a 1.25% Tourism Public Improvement District (TPID) fee.
For information on the limited number of government rate rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The hotel will require the hotel reservation to be guaranteed with a non-refundable one-night stay deposit.
The exclusive Conference rate is provided once you complete and pay for a full Conference registration via your confirmation email. You may reserve up to five hotel rooms per online transaction. Reservations of more than five rooms will be considered a sub-block. If you are interested in reserving a sub-block for your group, please email us at email@example.com. All sub-blocks must be requested and approved before they can be reserved.
The reservation deadline is Friday, June 17, 2022, or when the block is filled, whichever comes first. Requests received by the hotel after 5:00 p.m. CT on June 17, 2022, will be subject to availability and may not be eligible for the Conference rate.
The hotel will return deposits of room nights canceled 72 hours in advance of the reservation less the non-refundable one-night stay deposit.
To book your housing now, please register for the 2022 UnidosUS Annual Conference here.